Are you in real estate or thinking about a career change into Commercial Real Estate?
And you don’t have to work weekends …
You may be an existing broker, aspiring broker or in a sales type role with limited rewards for the outstanding work that you do.
If you are keen on a change and find you like dealing with people, setting yourself goals and then achieving above average results then why not do that in a supportive environment that allows you uncapped earning potential.
We are flexible on what property experience you do have. For us its more about the right type of person than your specific property knowledge.
The type of person we are seeking is:
- A genuine sales person
- Honest with integrity, is a team player and has a strong work ethic
- An excellent communicator and relates well to people
- An energetic, persistent individual with a can do, get up and go attitude
- A goal setter who enjoys a challenge and set themselves high standards
- One that enjoys making cold calls and generating business from their own initiatives
- Keen to get involved in a dynamic industry such as commercial property
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Either qualified by life, within residential or commercial property or with a relevant tertiary qualification
A little about us …
Established in 1989, Commercial Realty ( www.commercialrealty.co.nz ) is a privately owned commercial real estate firm providing both commercial real estate and property management services within the Auckland market. We have a team of 10 dedicated real estate agents who bat well above their weight in the competitive world of Commercial Real Estate in Auckland. We are based in Mt Wellington right in the heart of the Auckland Commercial property market. We have recently brought on two new Directors and have made some strategic changes within our business, including a complete rebrand, a new website and a new internal property listing and property management system. These changes have provided a platform for substantial growth and this means that we are now looking for an industrial leasing and sales broker to join our successful team.
Your role will involve:
- A focus on your sales territory being the Auckland Commercial Market
- Forming and growing relationships with both tenants and owners
- Prospecting tenants and understanding their business’s so you can help them with their real estate needs
- Dealing with owners to better understand their needs and maximize their returns on their property requirements
- An expectation to achieve your budget and grow your revenue
- Ability to work both within a team and individually
You will have a real estate license but if you don’t then we can certainly assist you in understanding the process in obtaining this.
Typically, our industry is 100% commission but we can provide a retainer for a period of time while you build a platform for your business to succeed. We offer one of the most competitive commission splits in the industry for our agents as we firstly believe in looking after our staff and we also don’t carry the massive over heads of a lot of our corporate competitors.
We have four Directors who are all actively involved in the business so you will be well supported and trained to ensure that you have the best platform from which to succeed. The commercial property business can be very rewarding and with hard work there are few limitations to your success.
If this looks like a role for you then please email a cover letter with your CV outlining your interest to...
Attention: HR Subject: Commercial Property Broker Role Email: email@example.com